A paradise for nature-lovers, Haridwar presents kaleidoscope of Indian culture and civilization. Haridwar also termed as 'Gateway to Gods' is known as Mayapuri, Kapila, Gangadwar as well. The followers of Lord Shiva(Har) and followers of Lord Vishnu(Hari) pronounce this place Haridwar and Haridwar respectively as told by some.
Kedarnath, Badrinath, Rishikesh and Haridwar
- 18th – 25th Nov 2019
- 23rd – 28th Feb 2020
7 Nights & 8 Days
||Dehradun - Guptakashi
||Arrival in Dehradun. Proceed to Guptakashi. Night halt in Guptakashi.
||Guptakashi - Kedarnath
Proceed to Gaurikund which is the starting point for the Kedarnath yatra. Visit the Jyotirling and Shankaracharya sannidhi at Kedarnath located at height of approx 11,700 ft above sea level near the head of river Mandakani and is flanked by breathtaking snow-capped peaks. The journey, a 14 km trek, may be covered by doli, pony or walk. Accomodation in Kedarnath will be on 4 sharing in tents. Helicopter services also available.
NOTE: for Guests opting helicopter rides and returning the same day to Guptakashi, they will have to pay for their stay and meals in Guptakashi hotel.
||Kedarnath - Guptakashi
||Begin your descend to Guptakashi back to the hotel. Evening free for relaxation.
||Guptakashi - Badrinath
||Proceed towards Badrinath(dist:183km,duration: 9hrs approx). Enroute visit Narasimha temple in Joshimath, which is included as one of the 108 divya desams. Night halt in Badrinath.
||Badrinath Darshan and Mana Village
||Considered the most important of the Char Dhams, Badrinath is at an elevation of 11,204 ft above sea level. At Badrinath see Bhimtala, Vyasgumpha, Ganesh Gumpha, Saraswati river, Pandhava's Swargarohan Margdarshan at Mana village. Have a peaceful and satisfying Darshan of Shri Badri Vishal. Night halt in Badrinath.
||Proceed to Srinagar located at the foothills of the Himalayas (dist. 185km, duration 9 hrs.)
||Srinagar -Hrishikesh - Haridwar
||Enroute to Hrishikesh(dist. 110km, duration 5 hrs.), see Devaprayag(confluence of Alaknanda & Bhagirathi river) from the top. In Rishikesh, visit Lakshman Jhula & mandir, Swargashram and Gita bhavan
||Haridwar - Dehradun
||Morning after breakfast checkout from hotel & proceed to drop @ Deharadun airport.
Cost Per Person :
|Twin Sharing||Triple Sharing (Ex Bed)||Single Occupancy|
- A/c accommodation in Haridwar on twin sharing basis
- Non A/c Accomodation in Guptakashi, Kedarnath, Badrinath & Srinagar.
- Extra bed will be mattress or bed roll
- Accommodation in Kedarnath will be on 4 sharing in tent
- Local travel by Comfortable A/c vehicle on plains & Non A/C on Hills.
- Tips to Hotel Boys, driver and guide
- One bottle of mineral water per head from Day 1 to Day 8
- Tour starts & Ends at Deharadun.
DAY 1- Lunch, evening tea/coffee, dinner
DAY 2 to DAY 7- Breakfast, Lunch, evening tea/coffee, dinner.
DAY 8- Breakfast
Rs.500/- off for 1st 10 bookings on Domestic Tours
- Meals in Air / train journey.
- Personal expenses like Shopping, Tips & Extra Food other than Tour.
- Any emergency arising out of natural or political disturbance.
- Doli / Pony / Pitthu Charges.
- Helicopter Charges to kedarnath
- Cost incidental to any change in the Itinerary due to Bad weather, ill health, roadblocks & any factors beyond control.
- Room Heater charges.
- Anything which is not specified above in inclusion
- GST 5%
- Cheques to be drawn in favour of “DIVYA DESH TOUR & TRAVELS LLP”
- Cancellation rules apply
- Early check in and late check out subject to availability