Amarnath cave is a Hindu shrine located in Jammu and Kashmir, India. It is dedicated to Shiva. The cave is situated at an altitude of 3,888 m (12,756 ft), about 141 km (88 mi) from Srinagar, the capital of Jammu and Kashmir and reached through Pahalgam town.
Sonamarg, Amarnathji, Srinagar
|Arrival in Srinagar & proceed to Sonamarg||
Arrive at Srinagar airport & transfer to Sonamarg. The distance of about 83 Kms will be covered about 2-½ to 03 hrs. Sonamarg lies in Sindh Valley streamed with flowers and surrounded by mountains. Sonamarg is also the base for some interesting treks to the high altitude of Himalayan Lakes .Overnight in Sonmarg
|Amarnath Ji Yatra darshan Same Day by Helicopter / Sonmarg||
Early morning drive down from Sonamarg to Baltal. From Baltal take the helicopter to Panchatarni and cover the distance of 6 Kms till the holy cave by Doli, pony or by foot. Overnight in Sonmarg. In case, due to weather conditions, we have to stay at Baltal, then accommodation will be in tents. Guests to pay for tents directly on the spot.
|Sonmarg to Srinagar – Local sightseeing||
Morning after breakfast proceed to Srinagar. On arrival have lunch & visit Shankaracharya Temple and get a bird’s eye view of Srinagar City and the famous Dal Lake. Later visit Mughal Gardens including Nishat Baugh (Abode of pleasure) built by Asif Khan brother in law of Jahangir in 1632 AD and Shalimar Baugh (Abode of love) built by Jahangir for his wife Empress Noor Jehan. All the gardens are situated on the bank of Dal Lake with the Zabarwan Mountains in the background. Photograph yourself in Kashmiri outfits. After sightseeing check in to Hotel & free time for relaxation. Overnight in Srinagar.
NOTE: SRINAGAR LOCAL SIGHTSEEING STRICTLY DEPENDS UPON AT WHAT TIME WE REACH SRINAGAR.
||DEPARTURE FROM SRINAGAR||After breakfast Transfer to airport to catch flight for onward destination with blissful memories of the trip...|
Cost Per Person :
Ex - Mumbai:
|Twin Sharing||Third Person (Ex Bed)|
|Tour fare||Rs. 45,900/-||Rs. 45,900/-|
|Present Discount||Rs. 4,000/-||Rs. 4,000/-|
|Present fare||Rs. 41,900/-||Rs. 41,900/-|
- Economy class air ticket to and fro Srinagar (Ex Mumbai)
- Non-A/c accommodation in Sonamarg (2n), Shrinagar(1N)
- Travel by Non AC vehicle
- Tips to Hotel Boys, drivers and guide
- Helicopter tickets from Baltal to Panchatarni & back.
- Entrance fees to Mughal Gardens & Shankaracharya Temple Visit
- One bottle of mineral water per head from DAY 1 to DAY 4
DAY 1- Evening tea/coffee, Dinner
DAY 2 - B/F, evening tea/coffee, Dinner
DAY 3 - Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Tea/Coffee, Dinner DAY 4 - Breakfast
- Cheques to be drawn in favour of "DIVYA DESH TOUR & TRAVELS LLP"
- Cancellation rules apply
- Rooms/Helicopter Tickets are subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- Rates are subject to change at the time of confirmation.
- In order to proceed further with the reservation, we will need: Full Guest name, Age of Child (If Applicable), Flight details or Check-In time.
- No Refund or Compensation for any unused services / transportation in any circumstance.