Madurai is a well known tourist destination located in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. Situated on the banks of the Vaigai River, it has a rich culture and heritage.The Meenakshi Temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva and Parvati and is a major landmark of this city. Both are worshiped together by the devotees. The temple is believed to have been built in B.C 2500. Locals believe that Lord Shiva came here to marry Parvati.
Rameshwaram, Madurai Meenakshi Amman Temple, Thirupuram Kundram, Palani Murugan.
2 Nights 3 Days
||Reach Rameshwaram and Check into hotel. Refresh & lunch. Around 3 pm start for Agni Theertham for sea bath. After that enter the temple for taking bath in 22 holy wells. Change thedress in the room & then proceed for temple darshan. Night halt in Rameshwaram.
||Rameshwaram to Madurai
||Early morning start at 7:00 am for Ramar Padam. After B/f leave for Madurai, Enroute Visit Panchmukhi Hanuman Temple. In Madurai visit Thirumalai Nayakar mahal and Meenakshi Amman temple. Night Halt at Madurai
||Madurai to Palani
||Morning proceed towards Palani Murugan Temple. Guests have to compulsorily take special winch ticket for Rs. 50/- and special darshan ticket of Rs. 100/- After returning to Madurai visit Thirupara Kundram temple. Drop at Madurai Rly station at 21:00 Hours to board 22206 Chennai Duronto Exp @ 22: 45
Cost Per Person :
|Twin Sharing||Third Person (Ex Bed)||Child without Ex Bed (5-11 yrs)|
- A/c accommodation in deluxe hotel. extra bed for 3rd person in mattress only
- Travel by A/c bus.
- Tips to Hotel Boys, driver and guide.
- One bottle of mineral water per head from Day 3 to Day 5.
Day 3: Lunch, Evening Tea/Coffee, Dinner.
Day 4 to Day 5: B/F, Lunch, evening tea/coffee, dinner.
- Train or air fare
- Meals in train.
- Anything which is not specified above in inclusion.
- Any emergency arising out of natural or political disturbance.
- Winch charges in Palani
- GST 5%
- Cheques to be drawn in favour of
“DIVYA DESH TOUR & TRAVELS LLP”
- Cancellation rules apply
- DD services starts at Rameshwaram Rly Stn. & ends at Chennai Central Rly. Stn.
- MS to RMM 16101 Rameshwaram Exp
- MDU to MAS 22206 Chennai Duronto Exp