Char Dham yatra consists of the Gangotri, Yamunotri, Kedarnath and Badrinath. Join us for this 14 day trek to the Himalay
Gangotri, Yamunotri, Kedarnath and Badrinath
- 12th - 24th Sept 2019
12 Nights / 13 Days
|Day 1||DELHI – HARIDWAR (210 KMS)||Arrive at Delhi airport and proceed to Haridwar. Enroute have Lunch. On arrival check in to Hotel. Evening visit Ganga Aarti @ Hari ki Paudi. Stay @ Haridwar.
NOTE: those reaching Delhi by other modes to reach Delhi airport at the stipulated time.
|Proceed Towards Barkot situated at 1220 mts (dist. 225km, duration 10hrs approx). The ravishing landscapes passing through Mussorie and gushing water of sacred Yamuna river will make you fall in love with this place.|
|Day 3 1st Dham
|Reach Yamunotri (dist. 60km, duration 3 hrs approx). Trek to Yamuna Mata mandir (dist 7km) by doli, pony or walk|
|Day 4||BARKOT-UTTARKASHI||Proceed to Uttarkashi (dist.68km, duration 3 hrs approx) which means Kashi of the north is situated on the banks of the Bhagirathi river. En route Visit Kashi Vishwanath Mandir, aarti at Bhagirathi river, Hanuman temple.|
|Day 5 2nd Dham||UTTARKASHI-GANGOTRI-UTTARKASHI||Darshan and puja of Ganga Mata considered the most sacred river to the Hindus. (Dist. 100km, duration 5 hrs approx).|
|Day 6||UTTARKASHI-GUPTAKASHI||Proceed towards Guptakashi situatated at 2936 ft above sea level. En route photostop at tehri dam|
|Day 7 3rd Dham||GUPTKASHI-KEDARNATH||
Proceed to Gaurikund which is the starting point for the Kedarnath yatra. Visit the Jyotirling and Shankaracharya sannidhi at Kedarnath located at height of approx 11,700 ft above sea level near the head of river Mandakini, and is flanked by breathtaking snow-capped peaks. The journey, a 21km trek, may be covered by doli, pony or walk. Accomodation in Kedarnath will be on 4 sharing in tents. In case party Books Helicopter, taxi to Helipad is own Cost and if the Helicopter does not fly due to weather Conditions, Accomodation and Food cost for stay in Guptakashi, will have to be paid by Party. (In Kedarnath Food will be simple menu) Only 1 Bucket Hot water will be provided here for Bath. For Guests opting helicopter rides and returning the same day to Guptakashi, they will have to pay for their stay and meals in Guptakashi hotel.
|Begin your descend to Guptakashi back to the hotel. Evening free for relaxation.|
|Day 9 4th Dham||
|Proceed towards Badrinath(dist:183km,duration: 9hrs approx). Enroute visit Narasimha temple in Joshimath, which is included as one of the 108 divya desams. Night halt in Badrinath.|
BARDINATH DARSHAN AND MANA VILLAGE
Considered the most important of the Char Dhams, Badrinath is at an elevation of 11,204 ft above sea level. At Badrinath see Bhimtala, Vyasgumpha, Ganesh Gumpha, Saraswati river, Pandhava's Swargarohan Margdarshan at Mana village. Have a peaceful and satisfying Darshan of Shri Badri Vishal. Night halt in Badrinath.
|Proceed to Srinagar located at the foothills of the Himalayas (dist. 185km, duration 9 hrs.)|
|Enroute to Hrishikesh(dist. 110km, duration 5 hrs.), see Devaprayag(confluence of Alaknanda & Bhagirathi river) from the top. In Rishikesh, visit Lakshman Jhula & mandir, Swargashram and Gita bhavan.|
|Day 13||HARIDWAR – H. NIZAMUDDIN : DELHI (210 KMS)||Morning after breakfast checkout from hotel & proceed to drop @ H. Nizamuddin Rly. Stn. Enroute have Lunch. Take August Kranti Rajdhani Exp. For Mumbai. Tour ends with Spiritual memories of Chardham|
Cost Per Person:
|Twin Sharing||THIRD PERSON(EX BED)|
- A/C Accommodation Haridwar and Srinagar on twin sharing basis.
- Non A/C Accommodation in Barkot, Uttarkashi, Guptakashi, Joshimuth, Badrinath &
- Extra bed will be mattress or bed roll
- Accommodation in Kedarnath will be on 4 sharing in tent
- Local travel by Comfortable A/c vehicle on plains & Non A/C on Hills.
- Tips to Hotel Boys, driver and guide
- One bottle of mineral water per head from Day 1 to Day 13
- Tour starts at Delhi Airport & Ends at H. Nizamuddin Rly. Stn.
- MEALS As per Tour Plan
Day 1 - Lunch, evening tea/coffee, dinner
Day 2 TO Day 12 -Breakfast, Lunch, evening tea/coffee, dinner (Lunch during kedranath treck is not included)
Day 13 - B/F, Lunch
- Meals in Air / train journey.
- Personal expenses like Shopping, Tips & Extra Food other than Tour.
- Any emergency arising out of natural or political disturbance.
- Doli / Pony / Pitthu Charges.
- Helicopter Charges to kedarnath
- Cost incidental to any change in the Itinerary/Stay on account of flight or Train ticket cancellation due to - Bad weather, ill health, roadblocks & any factors beyond control.
- Room Heater charges.
- Anything which is not specified above in inclusion
- GST 5%
- Cancellation rules are applicable.