Bhadrachalam is a Census town in Khammam District of Telangana, India. It is an important Hindu pilgrimage town, situated on the banks of Godavari River.
Simhachalam, Bhadrachalam, Mangalagiri, Kanakadurga, Arasavalli, Kurmakshetra
||Vijayawada Pickup – Mangalagiri – Kanakadurga||
Arrive at Vijayawada Railway station located on the banks of the Krishna river & Transfer to Hotel. Visit Mangalagiri & Kanakadurga Temple. Stay @ Vijayawada.
||Vijayawada – Bhadrachalam - Rajahmundry
Morning after breakfast check out from hotel & proceeds to Bhadrachalam. On arrival Bhadrachalam Temple Darshan. After lunch proceed to Rajahmundry situated on the banks of the Godavari ride. Evening vist ISKCON temple and Ayyapa temple Stay @ Rajahmundry.
|Day 3||Pattiseema - Papikondalu Day Tour||
Embark on a boat ride on the mighty Godavari river to the beautiful island of Papikondolu. These hills are home to a rich variety of flora and fauna including the marsh crocodile and rare birds, both resident and migratory.Breakfast and lunch will be served on board the cruise. Visit the Ramakrishna Paramahamsa ashram, Shivalayam and waterfall. Night halt in Rajahmundry.
NOTE: Pattiseema Papikondolu day tour is offered by a local service
||Rajahmundry - Annavaram - Bhadrachalam – Vishakhapatnam (Vizag)||
Morning we go for a boat ride on the Godavari river. Then proceed to Vishakhapatnam. Enroute visit Shri Varaha Lakshmi Narasimha temple at Simhachalam. Stay @ Vishakhapatnam (Vizag).
||Vizag – Arasavalli – Kurmakshetra - Vizag||
Morning proceed to Sri Kurmam temple at Kurmakshetra and Shri Suryanarayana temple at Arasavalli. After lunch, visit Kailashgiri from where you can get a bird’s eye view of Vizag bay. Enjoy rope way (on your own) down the Kailashgiri hill towards Vizag Marine drive. Stay @ Vishakhapatnam (Vizag).
||Departure from Vishakhapatnam (Vizag)||Morning after breakfast check out from hotel & proceeds to drop @ Vizag (VTZ) Airport.
Cost Per Person :
Ex - Mumbai:
|Twin Sharing||Triple Sharing (Ex Bed)|
- Cheques to be drawn in favour of "DIVYA DESH TOUR & TRAVELS LLP"
- GST 5%
- Cancellation rules apply
- Rates are subject to change at the time of confirmation / without prior notice
- If applicable then our tour leader having rights to change in routine / itinerary on the spot.
- In order to proceed further with the reservation, we will need: Full Guest name, Age of Child (If Applicable), Flight details or Check-In time
- No Refund or Compensation for any unused services / transportation in any circumstance
- Please carry your valid ID & Address proof along with 02 photo copies while travelling on tour