||A spiritual tour to the Konkan region, home to some of the most beautiful coastlines in the country as well as the Tropical Evergreen Rain Forests belt while covering most of the enchanting temples located in this region.
Gokarna, Murudeshwar, Udupi, Sringeri, Horanadu, Subramanya, Dharmastala and Mangalore
26th - 31st Jan 2019
5 Nights / 6 Days
||Reach Murudeshwar Railway station and Check into Hotel surrounded by sea on three sides. Visit the only Shiv Atmalingam on earth at Gokarna and the worlds second tallest statue of Lord Shiva at Murudeshwar. Evening at leisure by the beach side. Night halt at Murudeshwar.
||Start for Kollur Mookambika Temple for darshan of Devi Bhagawathi. Proceed to Udupi. Visit Anne Gudde-a beautiful Ganpathi Temple en route for darshan. Lunch at Anne Gudde temple. Reach Udupi by evening for Aarti at Sri Krishna temple. Night halt in Udupi.
||Visit Pajaka Kshetra, the birthplace of Sri MadhvaCharya in morning. Proceed to Sringeri, the first mutt/peetham established by Adi Shankaracharya. After darshan of Sharda Devi temple, one can take the blessings of Shankaracharya if he present in the mutt. Night Halt in Sringeri
||Leave for Horanadu. Take darshan of Annapurneshwari Devi- the goddess of food. Lunch in the temple-it is said that one must be lucky to have food at Annapurneshwari Devi temple.Proceed to Dharmastala and take the darshan of Lord Manjunatha. Night Halt in Dharmastala
||Proceed towards Kukke Subramanya. Darshan and lunch. Leave for Mangalore. En-route visit Kateel Durga Parmeshwari and Kudrahalli temples. Check into Hotel room in Mangalore for night stay
||Departure from Mangalore
||Morning free for shopping. After lunch proceed to Mangalore station to board 12620 Matsyagandha express at 12.40(Train timings change during monsoon)
Cost Per Person :
|Twin Sharing||Third person (Ex Bed)|
- All a/c accommodation in Hotels in Deluxe hotels.
- Non-ac accommodation in Mutts in Sringeri & Dharmastala.
- Travel by A/C or non A/c bus as applicable.
- Tips to Hotel boys, driver and guide.
- Entrance fees.
- One bottle of mineral water per head from day 1 to day 6.
Day 1 to Day 5-Breakfast, lunch, evening tea & dinner.
Day 6- Breakfast & Packed Lunch.
Rs.500/- off for 1st 10 bookings on Domestic Tours
- Train or Air Fare
- Meals in train.
- GST 5%
- Anything which is not specified above in inclusion.
- Any emergency arising out of natural or political disturbance.
- Cheques to be drawn in favour of
“DIVYA DESH TOUR & TRAVELS LLP”
- At most of the temples in this trip, it is mandatory for men to wear Dhoti and remove their shirts.
- Cancellation rules apply.
- LTT to MRDW 12619 Matsyaganda Exp
- MAQ to LTT 12620 Matsyagandha express