Kailash Manasarovar Yatra is considered as one of the most sacred pilgrimages. This yatra is not only known for its religious value but also cultural significance, physical beauty and thrilling adventure.
- 20th May to 1st June
- 27th May to 8th June
- 3rd June to 15th June
||ARRIVE AT KATHMANDU
Arrival in Katmandu. (1300m) & briefing about the trip Overnight at hotel in Ktm.
Sightseeing in Kathmandu Pashupatinath/ Budhanilkantha/ Jal Narayan &fly to Nepalgunj Overnight at Hotel in Nepalgunj..
Early morning fly to Simikot , overnight Simikot lodge/camp
Chartered Helicopter to Hilsa, drive to Paryang . Overnight at Guest House/Camp
Drive to Mansarovar , overnight at Guest House/Camp
Puja and Parikrama of Mansarovar and drive to Diraphuk, the starting point of Kailash Parikrama. Trek to Diraphuk . Overnight at Mud House/ Camp Diraphuk).
Trek to Dolma Pass, Trek to Zhulthulphuk (4700m), stay at the Camp/MudHouse.
Trek to Darchen, Drive to Hilsa, Overnight at Guest House
||BACK TO KATHMAND
Hilsa to Simikot by Helicopter then fly to Nepalgunj to Kathmandu by fix wing. O/N at Hotel.
||DEPART FROM KATHMANDU
Transfer to Kathmandu airport for onward journey
Rs. 1,88,400/- + Airfare (ex - Kathmandu)
upto Rs.4,000/- applicable<
25% of tour fare + plane fare.
Cheques to be drawn in favour of “DIVYA DESH TOUR & TRAVELS LLP”
- 2 nights' accommodation in Kathmandu on twin share basis with all meals.
- 1 night accommodation at Lodge/Guest House in Nepalgunj on twin share basis with all meals (vegetarian).
- 6 nights' accommodation in Tibet using Guest House/Camping
- Tibet visa authority, monument entrance fee & permit fee.
- Yaks and Yak men for luggage during Kailash Parikrama for luggage.
- Kathmandu/Nepalgunj/Hilsa/Simikot/Kathmandu airfares.
- Airport transfers.
- Transport by Toyota Land Cruisers or bus as applicable in Tibet.
- English speaking Tibetan guide, Nepali tour leader & support staffs, cooking staffs & cook equipments.
- All camping equipment including Gamow bags, sleeping bags, down jacket, oxygen cylinders and oxygen pillows for parikrama ( but would have to be returned after completion of the trip)
- Airfares from Home – Kathmandu – Home
- All beverages, photography charges and telephone calls
- Travel insurance of clients
- Emergency evacuation expenses
- Riding Yak/Horse for Kailash Parikrama (direct payable to Yak/Horse herder)
- Extra cost in the event of landslide for hiring additional transportation
- Expenses of personal urgent visa fee etc. & services other than specified
- Flat Rs.4,000/- off for all bookings done before 4 months
- Flat Rs.3,000/- off for all bookings done before 3 months
- Flat Rs.2,000/- off for all bookings done before 2 months
- Flat Rs. 1,000/- off for all bookings done before 1 month
- Rs.500/- off for 1st 10 bookings on Domestic Tours
- Service tax @ 4.35% applicable on tour fare as per the Indian Service Tax Act
- Cancellation Rules are applicable